Kotak Securities is the best broker for those who do not want to pay brokerage. Kotak Securities provides free brokerage facility for those above 30 years and below 30 years.
For those below 30 years
People who are below 30 years can do Delivery, Intraday, IPO & Mutual Fund and F&O trading at 0 brokerage in Kotak Securities.
People below 30 years of age do not have to pay any charge for opening an account in Kotak Securities but they have to take its subscription plan which costs Rs 299.
For those above 30 years
People who are above 30 years can do Intraday, IPO & Mutual Fund and F&O trading at 0 brokerage but will have to pay ₹ 20/order for Carry Forwards F&O and 0.25% brokerage charge for Delivery Trades.
People above 30 years of age have to pay a charge of Rs 99 to open an account in Kotak Securities. There is no need to pay any subscription plan in this.
Kotak securities account opening documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Registered mobile Number with Bank
- Registered mobile Number with AAdhar
- Bank Account Detail
kotak securities account opening charges
- For Below 30 Years of Age : Rs.299
- For Above 30 Years or Age : Rs.99
|👉||Angel One Account Opening Full Process with Screenshot|
|👉||Open Demat Account in Zerodha? with Screenshot|
kotak securities account opening Process
- Verify Mobile Number
- Complete Your KYC
- Fill Personal Details
- Upload Documents
- Fill Bank Details
- Make Payment
- Complete E-Sign
- Application Submited
Verify Mobile Number
1. First of all click on the link after which a Kotak Securities Account Opening Page will open.
2. Fill your name and mobile number then click on Get OTP
3. Verify mobile number with OTP
4. After this you will be asked about your trading experience. You can select the trading experience according to your experience.
Complete Your KYC
5. Enter your PAN Card Number and DOB then click on Continue
6. Fill in your mother’s name then click on Continue
7. After this the option of Add A Nominee will appear. If you want to Add Nominee then you can click, otherwise click on I Don’t Want to Add Nominee.
8. Select your Gmail ID or you can also enter the Gmail ID manually. Click on Continue
9. After entering the email ID, an OTP will come on your Gmail, fill it.
Fill Personal Details
10. choose your business
11. After this select your annual income
Fill Bank Details
12. Select your bank then click on Continue
13 Fill the IFSC Code of the Bank then click on Continue
14.After this fill your account number then click on continue
15. Take a selfie by clicking Click a selfie
16. Upload your signature on blank paper in Upload Signature.
17. Click on Proceed in Upload PAN and take photo of PAN Card.
18. After this click on the check box then click on Continue
19. After this, the message of Trade with Youtch plan will appear. If your age is less than 30 years, then leave it selected and then click on Continue.
20. After this the payment page will open. Select payment method and make payment
21. After making payment click on Continue
22. After this the Digital E-sign form will appear. Click on Proceed to Aadhaar E-sign
23. Enter your Aadhar card number then click on Send OTP
24. Fill the OTP then click on Verify OTP, after this your Aadhar card will be verified.
25. After this click on E-Sign Your KRA From Via Aadhar
26. In this also verify by filling Aadhar Card No.
After following all these steps your application will be submitted. Your application will go for review and your account will be opened in one to two days.
After opening the account, it has to be setup for which download Kotak Neo App.